How can you be 11 months Cameron?! How can you just have 1 more month until you are a 1 yr old? Why are you growing up so fast?!
Cameron continues to be an absolute delight! She is truly a happy, easy going baby. She spends her days cruising all around the house and getting into EVERYTHING!
It is still pretty warm in the mornings. If we have an occasional cooler morning I try to take my 2 babies out for a quick walk. Jake continues to be so sweet to Cameron and she adores him. She loves to pat him, rub him and even lick him!
Cameron got her first ride in the car cart at the grocery store. She loved it.
She enjoyed driving the cart and smiling at everyone. It is a rare occasion that I can get her to wear a headband or bow. I am surprised she kept that one on.
She is a totally go with the flow baby. She still takes a morning nap for about an hour and a half and then about an hour in the afternoon. Right when it is time to get big sister from school she starts to get tired. Sometimes we have to wait for Chandler and I have to do anything to keep Cameron awake until we get home. So I let her hop in the front seat with me. She is such a ham and was loving it!
She loves, loves, loves her walker. She is getting really good at it and loves to push it ALL over the downstairs. She has gotten really good at maneuvering it around corners.
She is wearing size 18 months clothes and size 4 diapers. She goes to sleep around 7 at night and wakes up around 6:45. We spend most mornings at home and then try to get out and play or do something before lunch time. We only recently checked out the play area at the mall. She loves it. Especially if big sister is with us.
This was the month we discovered she LOVES ice cream. We let her have a few licks of Chandler's cone and she went wild for it. Screeching and grabbing.
She couldn't get enough!
Cameron, I can not believe it has been almost 1 year since you were born. None of us can even remember what our lives were like before you entered them. You are sweet, happy, easygoing and loud. You are the best surprise we ever got. You are truly a miracle from God. And we can never express how much joy you bring to us. We adore you so much and I hope you always know that.











No comments:
Post a Comment