A few Saturdays ago C got to spend the whole day with Daddy. We didn't plan it, it just worked out that way. Maya got her some gymnastic lessons for a Christmas gift. She goes on Saturday mornings for an hour and loves it!! I scored her cute gymnastic outfit from a friend for a whole $1!!
Daddy took her to class and I was suppose to pick her up. But i hit the gym and the grocery store and it took longer than i thought. So Daddy went back to get her. The first class we tried to stay and watch her but she kept looking at us the whole time and smiling. She would not pay attention. So now we have to leave.
After class I met up with them for a quick lunch at McDonald's. They have an awesome new chicken sandwich. It is similar to the one at Chik Fil A. Then Daddy whisked her away for Beauty & The Beast in 3D. Complete with popcorn.
After the movie they came home and talked about going sledding. I had just gotten out of the shower and into some warm pajamas. So I opted to stay home. So just the 2 of them went. From the videos and stories it is safe to say they had lots of fun!!



4 comments:
looks so fun!!! C is just beautiful!
That was a well deserved break for you, and a fun day for us!
Chandler is starting to look so grown up to me.
Looks like a super fun day...what a fun daddy! Oh, and I love the gymnastics outfit. What a deal you got there!
How fun and a wonderful, well-deserved break for da Mama!
Post a Comment