Monday, January 30, 2012

Wash That Grey....



You know how that song goes.  "I'm gonna wash that grey right out of my hair."  Yes, I am sad to admit that I have grey hairs.  All those fine hairs that look really light blond are actually grey.  They are beginning to pop up all over my head.  

I have been debating on a few weeks on how to tackle the problem.  Either cover it up with my now natural dark color at home from a box. Or hit the salon and go lighter and pay the money.  

You can see which I chose.  Not the best picture.  But you get the idea.  Jeremy really likes it a lot.  He was never a fan of my darker hair, even though I have assured him it is now my natural color.   In person it is a big change and I am still trying to get use to it.  But I do like it and am glad hubby does too!

4 comments:

AmyD said...

Looks great! I think you look younger!

Carol Anne said...

Hot mama! I've been rocking my grey streak since I've been a stay at home mom. But there will come a day when the grey will take over and I'll have to color for life (or at least until I'm a hip granny!)

Jennifer said...

Oh la la. :) I like it! I may have to do the same. I am seeing more and more of the grey:(

Gauger Family said...

Love it! Looks great!