Sunday, January 1, 2012

Just Hanging Out


Since Christmas passed we have not been on any type of schedule.  C is very use to her scheduled so even though we have not had preschool I have tried to keep her busy.  One day I took her to the mall so I could return some things. I let her do the bouncy jump ride. 

She smiled and laughed the whole time. Afterwards I even let her get a cookie.  

We had a play date with some friends at Chuck E Cheese.  We got to stay and eat there and Daddy even joined us for lunch.

Instead of wearing her jacket in the car she wants to wear her blanket.  One day when she wasn't with me and I was running errands I tried it out on my legs. I have to admit the blanket is the way to go!

 We went to the library.  There were lots of school age children there but none C's age.  So she found a book and read quietly in the book nook while I looked for books to check out.

She attended a gymnastics camp for part of a day.  About 8 of her friends were there too. Both of us enjoyed her time at camp.

Colin and C after camp. C was trying so hard to put her arm around him and he would not cooperate.

Sparky and Pops got C a lego table for Christmas. We set it up in the living room and she enjoyed a few meals there.  We have also played legos on it. I love that it is so light and pink!

If you know C you know she is fiercely loyal to her friends. She is lucky to have some really good ones too. Her TN bff Hailey..okay really Ms. Karyn...made her this book.  I love how she kind of tucked it in next to her.

Preschool starts back up on Wednesday.  I have enjoyed all my extra time with her. But I think everyone is ready to get back on their regular schedules again.

1 comment:

Jackie Johnson said...

We surely miss our little girl!